martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Love song Romeo and Juliet

A thousand years

Heart beats fast                                                                El corazón late rápido, 
Colors and promises                                                         colores y promesas,
How to be brave                                                              ¿cómo ser valiente?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall                               ¿cómo puedo querer cuando temo caer?

But watching you stand alone                                             Pero viéndote solo,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow                   todas mis dudas de alguna manera desaparecen,
One step closerun                                                              paso más cerca,
I have died everyday waiting for you                                   he muerto todos los días esperándote,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you                             querido, no tengas miedo de que te haya querido,
For a thousand years                                                         durante mil años.
I'll love you for a thousand more                                         te querré por otros mil más.

Time stands still                                                                El tiempo permanece detenido,
Beauty in all she is                                                            belleza en todo lo que ella es,
I will be brave                                                                  seré valiente,
I will not let anything take away                                         no dejaré que nada se lleve
What's standing in front of me                                           lo que está delante de mí,
Every breath                                                                     cada respiración,
Every hour has come to this                                             cada hora que ha llegado a (ha terminado en) esto,
One step closer                                                                 un paso más cerca.

I have died everyday waiting for you                                He muerto todos los días esperándote,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you                           querido, no tengas miedo de que te haya querido,
For a thousand years                                                       durante mil años.
I'll love you for a thousand more                                       te querré por otros mil más.

And all along I believed I would find you                         Y todo el tiempo creí que te encontraría,
Time has brought your heart to me                                  el tiempo ha traido tu corazón hasta mí,
I have loved you for a thousand years                              te he querido durante mil años,
I'll love you for a thousand more                                      te querré por otros mil más,
One step closer                                                              un paso más cerca,
One step closer                                                              un paso más cerca.

I have died everyday waiting for you                              He muerto todos los días esperándote,
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you                         querido, no tengas miedo de que te haya querido,
For a thousand years                                                     durante mil años.
I'll love you for a thousand more                                    te querré por otros mil más.

And all along I believed I would find you                       Y todo el tiempo creí que te encontraría,
Time has brought your heart to me                                el tiempo ha traido tu corazón hasta mí,
I have loved you for a thousand years                           te he querido durante mil años,
I'll love you for a thousand more                                   te querré por otros mil más. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario